~What a unluckily week!~
By reading the title, I think you should know that what I am going to write on this blog entry. Had 3 unluckily stuff happen this week. . .
1st unluckily thing on Sunday morning: Took a cab to camp at 5.40 AM and it cost me $14.00 due to midnight charge. As I reached the camp early and the rear guard personnel was not there yet. So I went to the near by coffee shop to buy breakfast. But the store was not opened yet. =(
So I walked back to rear gate of the camp. Suddenly I found out that I forgot to bring my bunk and cupboard keys along with me. #$%&*!!!
So I quickly hired one cab and explained to the driver the whole situation. As I need to be back to camp at 7.00AM. So the taxi's uncle drove damn fast. . . 120KM/H . . .
Imagine, I got back from khabit camp to Serangoon in 10 minutes time. I asked the uncle to wait for me downstairs while I get my keys from my house. And then rushed back to camp again. It cost me $16.00 for the the trip. And the total cost for all the Taxi fees was $30.00 . . . .
2nd unluckily stuff happened on Sunday also: I thought I can have some rest. Since I did not sleep last night . . . But the Guard 2IC was not feeling well due to some "reason" so i had to stand in him. That mean I am doing extra job. Both Guard 2 and 3 IC job . . . . Total I had stand in him for 5 hours.
3rd unluckily stuff happened on Monday evening: While we all was Shutting down the system, we had to keep all the cable. And I got a deep cut on my finger while pulling the cable. The bleeding just wouldn't stop. . . . Until today the scar was still there, not yet recover.
Still got more unluckily stuff happen this week, but lazy to type it out. . . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment