Monday, July 9, 2007

Steve Bertrand - The Last Mile Is The Longest

~Steve Bertrand - The Last Mile Is The Longest~

Okay! I love this song! Sang by Steve Bertrand! This song are so damn nice and meaningful. . .

This is the lyric of the song. So meaningful . . .

I can’t read your mind.
Would you tell me what you’re thinking
You smile but I know that you’re not fine
While your eyes just keep me guessing

When I pour out my heart
Will you have something to say

If you’re going to write the ending for me
Why does it have to be so tough to tell me
Just how you’re feeling baby
I don’t want to have to hurt to love you
If I’ve got to run the race without you
To prove I’m the strongest
The last mile is the longest

These vacant silhouettes
Where a building once was standing
And I want to know
Should this be done
Or just a new beginning

When I empty my heart
I’ve got something to say

Sometimes it seems you’d rather fight with me
Then go and love another

Will you run with me
Will you run from me

If you’re going to write the ending for me
Why does it have to be so tough to tell me
Just how you’re feeling baby
I don’t want to have to hurt to love you
If I’ve got to run the race without you
When I’m not my strongest

You can go to this webpage for his MTV http://www.myspace.com/stevebertrandmusic

No comments: