Tuesday! July 17th, 2007-
Had reached the Nee Soon camp early at 9.00AM. So I just went to change to my PT and read e book I brought while I am waiting for the registering. While reading, I was listening to on my MP3 on 98.7FM because Eunice will be on the air. And I wonder how does she sound like. . . Her voice sound so Sweet and "Ang Mo" although she did spoke too much.
The physiotherapist say that I had "Ligament Strain". And I need to go back for my physiotherapy for six continue weeks. Got back my camp after that and continued my BDS. And the worst of all it a Tuesday night, It night out day. Most of the people were out and enjoy themselve while I am still I camp. Had a boring night.
As we were buying the Pop-corn and drinks before entering the cinema, both of us did mention that we had never once in our life finish eating the whole Pop-corn. So through out the movie I was eating the Pop-corn non-stop! Until I am so damn full, yet I still can't finished that whole Pop-corn. =x
I just don't know why, each time when I met Jana, we all just had endless talking and I felt very comfortable and relax while I am out with her. Maybe because we talk everything under the sun? Maybe? Hmmmm. . . Wonder when will I meet her again?
Jana!!! If you are looking at this blog!!! Then you should know what to do liao right. . . Hehehe. . . =p
I was thinking how coming they need me since the reservice guys were more experience that me. . . =_="' We had our first deployment drill in camp at 3pm. The timing was late due to the rain in the morning.
While I was on the deployment ground, I did spotted a beautiful butterfly. The Colour and the style of the butterfly was cool. It wing's colour was in Light nut brown Outside, Black and purple inside. Itz totally cool! But too bad butterfly don't live long . . . =(
We had the few more deployment outside the camp, which I can't mention the name of the places on my blog. . . During the night time, the deployment ground was totally dark, not a single light on the ground. And this make the stars light in the dark sky a very good scenery. There were so many stars in the sky, That I had lost count of it. Didn't had the chance to see so many star since I left Tekong Island.
Saturday! July 21st, 2007-
I had been intending to design my own fish tank since I was young. And now at last, but this tank of that I had designed wasn't my ideal tank. Still need to do alot more improvement. Bit by bit and time by time. . .
During the evening, Mum had invited both Wai Meng & Pei Ling to my house for dinner as we all will to going out for a movie. But too bad, most of the cinemas were nether not showing the Die Hard 4.0 movie or it was fully booked. So we intend to stay at my house and watch movie. We had watched total of 4 movies, from 10pm to 4am . . . So damn tried . . *_*~
Sunday! July 22nd, 2007-
Had been doing some research on other blog skin these as I was intending to change my blog outlook very soon~ Although the current blog skin I am using was good, but the left column seem abit narrow. =( and I had found a few nice skin. . . I will post the blog skin's image later on . . . Watched Night at the museum movie in the afternoon and had sweep and mopped the floor in the evening.
After that, went to buy a 24 hours Programmr Timmer Socket which cost me $16.90. Which I will be using it for the lighting in my fish tank, as the water plant in my tank need light for the photosynthesis. Had set it to turn on the light from 9AM to 12PM and 7PM to 10PM daily.
Hmm . . . Booking in soon and I shall End my weekly blogging here. . . Haiz . . . =_(
No comments:
Post a Comment