Monday, July 16, 2007

Photo of how I setup a Computer. . .

~Photo of how I setup a Computer. . .~

Had setup a computer recently. And this were some of the pictures of how I setup the computer.

The Processor!
And it a Core 2 Duo Processor!
Okay, the picture above just now was only the box. This is the real processor.
2.4MHz Processor.
Yeah!
The main board so called as mother board.
This is placement for the processor.
Putting on the processor on the mother board.

Pressing it tight to confirm that it on!
Doing some wire adjustment.
Cutting out the back of chassis.
Screwing! Ermz . . . I mean screwing the mainboard to the chassis.
Screwing again.

Finished fixing the main board on the chassis.
Messy right?
Connecting/setting up the cable.
Done with the cable.
The 160Gbytes Samsung Harddisk.

Samsung DVD writer.
Fixing up the Harddisk.
Laying the connection for both the Harddisk & DVD writer
Screwing again!
Checking the position of the DVD writer.

Hmm. . . Out of alightment. . . Need to do some adjustment.
Okay, done? Dream on! Still long way to go.
Another photo of the system.
This was how I connected the monitor. Funny right. The monitor was places on the floor
Done with the installation. And need to do activation of window.

Wow. Packed in the boxes already. Bringing the rest of it back home to fix it. =)

No comments: