Friday, July 13, 2007

Up Loaded some new song!

~Up Loaded some new song!~

Went to CGH for my nose check up today. Due to the bone structure of my nose was more to the left, and I can't inhale and exhale normally.

The doctor asked me, do I want to go for operation on my nose? But there is not guarantee that my nose will recover. Cause I do have sensitive nose too. Believe it anot! I can't smell any thing at all, unless I am damn close to the smell or the smell is so damn strong/heavy . . . And I say NO to him since there is not guarantee that it will recover.

After that I went to White Sand shopping mall to do some shopping "alone". Was looking for Ming Feng's birthday present. Since I will be going for the steamboat feast on this coming friday as the celebration for his birthday.

我的媽! The last time that I visited White Sand was 10 months ago. And it looked so different from the past, there were so much changes in the shopping mall. Look better now and there are more shop house too comparing to the previous one.

Okay! Did some up Loading of new song on my playlist. Sorry for editing the mp3 playing in such a small size as my blog's boarder was too small. Will do some more adjustment when I'm free.

Anyway these are the song on my playlists:

Minnie Ripperton - Loving You
Steve Bertrand - The Last Mile Is The Longest
Britt Nicole - Set The World On Fire
Sugababes - Push The Button
The Wonders - That Thing You Do
Britt Nicole - Say It
Corneille - Too much of everything
Christina Aguilera - Candyman
Britt Nicole - Ready
Paris Hilton - Stars Are Blind
John Legend - Save Room
Christina Gustafsson - This Love - Luna
Mark Medlock - Now Or Never
Nevio - Amore Per Sempre
Bob Sinclar - Love Generation
All 4 One - So Much In Love
Steve Bertrand - Megaphone
Redwan Ali - Would You Be There
Hugh Grant & Drew Barrymore - Way Back Into Love
Britt Nicole - Holiday
Lake House sound track- This Never Happen Before
Maroon 5 - If I Never See Your Face Again
Avril Lavigne - When you're Gone
Tell Laura I Love Her

No comments: