Thursday, July 12, 2007

How i spend my boring off day

~How i spend my boring off day~

I woke up at around 10am today . . . Damn shiok . . . Didn't got to sleep until so late in camp. Wahaha . . . After brushing my teeth the first thing I did was to turn on my computer.

And Mum brought me some blueberry cake. Yummy! And guess what the drink for my breakfast? Herb-tea. What the hell! blueberry cake with herb-tea. . . The combination was so weird. Taste so funny . . . But what to do . . . I am sick, and I got no choice but to drink it. xD

Did some research on graphic card, cause Charis need to change her graphic card. Because the old one cannot support her wide screen LCD display due to the screen resolution. By the time I am done with the research it already 3pm in the afternoon. Gosh. . . Time do fly . . .

After planning a list of what I am going to do and buy on the following week. I continued watching my movie "50 firsts date". By the time I finished watching it already 6pm plus.

Time to go and bath and eat dinner cause I'm going to my uncle house to do something. Got home again at 9.00pm. And mum asked me to accompany her to the "Pasar Malan" which was setup at neighbourhood. The same old "Pasar Malan" nothing much most of the store are games and foods.

After shopping at the "Pasar Malan". We got to pass by Mac Donald, and mum had a ice cream cone while I drank a cup of small coke and went home after that.

This is how I spend my boring off day. What a waste. . . Didn't got to do my thing at all . . .

:(

No comments: