Saturday, July 28, 2007

No time to blog!

~No time to blogging!~

Okie! I am getting lesser time to do my blogging these day. . . Maybe I will only able to update my blog once a week.

Kanna two super Big arrow this week. First, I maybe going to South Africa on this coming October. And the Second, I am going to a short presentation about our system to some big shot people from another country.

Fall sick in camp this Wednesday, Had been resting in my bunk for two days. Didn't even went for my Medical Appointment. Too sick to move around. =_="'

I got home on Thursday afternoon, because my camp will be having a 16KM run at east coast park on Friday. Both of my leg felt so gummy after the run. But most of my sick was gone, maybe because I am sweating alot? maybe.

One of the guppy in my tank had gave birth, but only left one survivor. Most of my guppy were dead due the chlorine of my water. Now giving them a proper treatment by add the SUPER disease away & SUPER chlorine and Chloramine Away. Hope that the fishes will be fine. =)

No comments: