Sunday, September 9, 2007

Ya Kun Kaya

~Ya Kun Kaya~

Meet up with Danny this afternoon, to buy something at Compass Point. After that, we did some shopping for mooncakes. But didn't saw any nice mooncakes around there. Maybe I need to go to the Takashimaya there and look for some nice mooncakes.

Went to Ya Kun Kaya to drink "te ni" (milk tea), since Danny is so craving for it. Had the set meal which come with two eggs, drinks and toast bread. I know it funny to eat this in the afternoon. Hmm~ Didn't eat this since . . . (Argh . . . Can't remember . . . Too long ago liao . . .) felt quite nice. Did some chit chat at there and went home after that as Danny need to work and I'm going out with my Poly friends later on. =)


The cheese toast with kaya, eggs and milk tea.

No comments: