~Days around Suntec~
Went to meet Tong Lee at Suntec for the Comex IT fair this Thursday, after my evening run. I reached there at around 8pm. And I called him. And his replied was, he was still working.
Hmmm~ I was thinking maybe he was really so damn busy. Since the Comex will close at 9PM+. So I might as well as walk around the fair myself and have a look about this Year Comex.
Saw the Samsung and Sony Booth, It seem like nothing did caught my eyes. Maybe because there nothing in my mind that I want to buy. Or maybe I'm just tired of going to IT fair. ???
It was closed to 9Pm, and i knew that Tong Lee will be so late. So I just went walking around Suntec. And I had noticed that the renovation in Suntec had finished so long time ago. The lighting around the shop made me feel so comfort with it. =)
After some time, my leg began to felt tired. Maybe because I had been running to hard on myself these few days. So I just went in Burger King for some drink and food.
I looked at my watch again, It was closed to 10Pm+. And I'm still waiting for him. I'm almost done with my food. and the people around BK were getting more and more . . . Dotz . . . So I called Tong Lee again. This time round he didn't pick up the phone call.
And when I was about to move off my seat, so that the new customers in BK could seat since I had finished my meal. And when I turn my head I saw Tong Lee just in front of BK.
He was talking to someone. I was thinking maybe that were his customers or maybe friends. And I saw him calling me. And asked where I'm at?
I was thinking huh? I'm just in front of you. . . Finally, he walked in and explained to me why he was late and why he didn't pick up my call.
He was late because he still had one last set of computer to repair before he end his day. And he didn't pick up my phone call because he had left his phone in his car. And the one that he was talking to a moment ago was just some stranger. As he was trying to borrow the handphone from him so that he can call me.
After knowing the situation, I just asked him to buy me some drink since he was late. Hehehe . . . =p
After that we went to bugis and had almond paste. While on our way back home. Both of us talk about that our life seem like lacking of something. Some lifestyle that we use to be. Lacking of friend to talk or go out with? Actually there many, It just like everyones are busy with they're life . . . Or maybe you are not on his/her top priority?
No comments:
Post a Comment