~Haha. Update of my blog~
Hahaha. . . Did not update my blog since so long. . . Too busy with my life. Which was good thing to be . . . = )
Today went out to Orchard Road to pass something to Charis. Went there shopping, as I was looking for shirt but ended up didn't buy anything, As nothing seem to catch my eyes. Both Charis and I went to Taka's food court and eat our lunch. I had the Omu omelette rice with chicken cutlet.
Then we went kino to search for some books, Adam Koo's books. But in the end buying nothing. Cause there were two version. And I don't know which one to get. Maybe will ask Pei Ling again when she got back to Singapore.
Today went out to Orchard Road to pass something to Charis. Went there shopping, as I was looking for shirt but ended up didn't buy anything, As nothing seem to catch my eyes. Both Charis and I went to Taka's food court and eat our lunch. I had the Omu omelette rice with chicken cutlet.
Then we went kino to search for some books, Adam Koo's books. But in the end buying nothing. Cause there were two version. And I don't know which one to get. Maybe will ask Pei Ling again when she got back to Singapore.


No comments:
Post a Comment