~House Cleaning. . .~
Normally I will just sweep and mop my floor when I'm at home. But here something special today. I do more things then normal day.
First, I packed the desk/table in my living room. Follow by the TV cupboard, then clean up the kitchen's window and mirror.
Take a 5 mins break and nag at my mum, because my house was in a mess. And got back to cleaning again. Vacuum the floor, clean up the bird cage/bath the bird/sun the bird.
Lastly, washed up my bath room. Things like the scrubing wall, floor, toilet bowl, the shelf in my toilet. And now i just finished bathing. Been spending clean up all this from 2pm till 5pm+. . . What a day. . . =_="'
Lastly, washed up my bath room. Things like the scrubing wall, floor, toilet bowl, the shelf in my toilet. And now i just finished bathing. Been spending clean up all this from 2pm till 5pm+. . . What a day. . . =_="'
But overall, I'm quite happy. . . But Sian . . . Cause tomorrow need to book in 8AM and go to Pasir Laba Camp to do the NS 40. Burn up my weekend just like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment