~Watched 3 movie and 1 drama in a day!!!~
Now is 3.25AM. and i'm listening to 1 liter of tear OST while typing my blog.
Just finished watching Death Note I, Death Note II, John Tucker Must Die Movie & 1 litre of tear. Damn tired. . . . Did watched both Death Note movie in the cinema before. But somehow I still want to view it again. At last I finished watching the first eps of the Japanese drama called 1 litre of tear. . . =p
Somehow I found that it was quite sad, as the drama was base on truth story. It was a story of how a cheerful young girl got a disease called spinocerebellar degeneration disease. The disease will progress slowly, and is getting worse everyday. Soon she won't able to move when she wants to move. And she won't be able to talk when she wants to talk. It's a very cruel disease. And so far there hasn't been a single case where someone was fully cured.
Wa. . . Now the time was already 3.40AM. Time to sleep liao. Still have to meet up with Danny at 11AM. Night . . . ~_~Zzzz . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment