~Days around Suntec part 2~
Pei Ling called me on the late afternoon on Friday. Asking me if I want to go to Suntec IT fair. . . I was thinking huh? Not again. There nothing much in the fair. But I agreed to meet her since both of us was so god damn boring.
Met her in Serangoon MRT. So how felt strange. Cause it just only me and her. I had been knowing her for so long since Secondary School. And this was the first time I'm hanging out with just only her. Cause normally we hang out in a group of friends.
I did told her that I felt a bit funny and strange. But after sometime I began to feel alright with it. Cause both of us had endless talk . . .
Both of us felt that there nothing much in the COMEX fair. So we decided to go shopping around Suntec. . . Lolx. . . Meet up with Tong Lee at 9PM at Bugis there and had our dinner there.
We have Koren's food for the dinner. This was my first time eating Koren's food that cooked by Korean. I felt strange on my first bite/taste. But It taste nice, not as bad as I imagined.
Meet up Danny around 11Pm and we went to Esplanade there. Had alot of fun there and talk alot about our life, relationship and until now I still remember Danny did say something very touching stuff. (Only Tong Lee and me heard it. =p) We hang out at there until 2AM. @_@"'
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment