~Watched Paperman yesterday. Ermz . . . No I mean watched "Ironman" yesterday~
Lolx Paperman. Don't it sound better? Lolx. Joking, It was a great movie, funny and superheroes movie. Didn't know that Ironman had a hard time before he become a superhero. I will rate it 7.5 out of 10 point. By the way, it is name Ironman, but the material for building Ironman suit were made out from gold and titanium.
Went to fish farm with Roger and Hua Wei today. While talking with Roger inside his van, I almost die in his van while on the way to fetch Hua Wei , the god damn car was so damn bloody near to his van. Luckily Roger horn and brake in time. Wa . . . . I was so near. . . . Heng . . . =_="
I always trust Roger's driving skill as he got a quick reaction. Been taking his free ride since year one of poly. =p Anyway, this the second time I got this shit out of it. Heng. . . By the way, the first time also happened while I'm in Roger's Honda while both of us were on the way to school . . .
Bought 5 new guppy fishes and a new plant from the fish farm. And then went to KFC and had a quick "evening" lunch. After that we went Seng Kang there to fly aeroplane. My last image of them flying the aeroplane was 2 years ago and that was before I was enlisted to army. Both they're skill and airoplane prototype improve alot. It was indeem a great improvements.
I went home after that, while they all join Guang De and the rest for Ironman movie at vivo. Sian~ Need to book in now. . . =(
Quote of the day from Ironman movie. "You have Everything, and You don't have Anything."
No comments:
Post a Comment