Sunday, May 18, 2008

The long lost relaxing feeling

~The long lost relaxing feeling~

After such a hard stressful of days, the best thing were to going out with a lot of guys. Hahaha. . . Damn relax just now, I just got home from meeting my poly group of guys Saf, Lester, Charles, Shi Min, Guang De, Han Zhong and Roger. All of them are not from my class. Or should I say it in this, am not from their classes.

Went to meet them after my work. So we went to the LAN shop to play all sort of games. . . Counter Strike . . . . A all times favorite game of all. Damn lame la. Had so much fun and laugh away like hell and crazy.

It really help to destress my mind alot. . . I never had the feeling of such a fun and laughter since so many year ago. Can't really remember when was the last time I had such a relaxing mind that I can forgot about all my worries. And when I about to forget this feeling, I thought I will never find it back. But then today, I had found the relaxing moment back again. (:

Really hope to take a picture with you all today and keep it as a memory. But too bad I didn't had any camera or handphone's camera with me. And I will sound pretty gay if I suddenly ask you guy for any camera or handphone's camera just to take a group photo. That why I didn't mention about it. =(

Most of them will be going to study after their NS cycles . . . Hiaz . . . Anyway Sahfahri thank for calling me. As I didn't had such a great relaxing day like today since so many years ago. Thank once again.

No comments: