Tuesday, May 27, 2008

~Suddenly have these feeling to write all these~ ~If only you knew~

~Suddenly have these feeling to write all these~
~If only you knew~



You are just like the sand in my hand.

No matter how hard I try to grip and hold you,

You just slowly slipped out of my hand.

You entered my heart without knocking the door of my heart.

And you left the door open when you left my heart.

I can close my eyes to things I don’t want to see,

But I can’t close my heart to the things I don’t want to feel.

I can always see you,

But there is always a crystal clear glass in between you & me.

You is so near yet so far, I felt so elusive.



You diffused a open wound in my heart and it etched deeply.

Yes, the wound will heal through times,

The pain will fate through times,

But the scare will forever remain on it.

I used to put a full stop on my past chapter,

And I moved on to the next chapter.

But you appeared on my this new chapter of life again.

Should I halt everything before it crashes?

Should I put a full stop on this chapter again?

Should I move on to the next chapter?

Loving someone is not easy,

And it is harder to stop Loving the one.

If only you knew.

I hate you.

I hate myself when I think of you now and then.

I hate the way you treat me.

I hate the way you talk to me.

I hate myself for liking you.

I hate myself for everything.

Lastly, I hate to hate you.


No comments: