Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Continue of Jinx happen

~Continue of Jinx happen~

Ok, I've been having bad luck through out these past few weeks, got my card jam in the axs machine while paying my bills yesterday when am on my way back to camp.

The machine kept and saying please take your card. But my card just didn't come out from the machine. Soon the display screen say: "The machine cannot issues out my card, and I can left a remarks and call their service line."

So I called the axs service line, but the operator was already off their work at 10pm. And my card was jammed in the machine at 11pm. So I got no choice left, but to call the bank to cancel my card. That not the worst, I can't pay my bills and I left only 15 buck in my wallet, and I need to do some cash transfer. But now, my card was jammed, and it will take at least 3 to 5 working days for the bank to send me another replacement card.

Got early released from camp today, because I need to go the bank to apply a NET card to act as a TEM/backup card. While on my way back home, the water bottle inside my bag got open and leaked. As the resulted my whole bloody bag was flooded.

All the things inside my bag were wet, that included my clothing, photos, spec casing and the worst of all, two of my books. One was a gift from my friend and another one of it was a brand new book, which I just bought recently and I not yet read it.

Need to dry up all my thing using the hair dryer and the bank will be closing at 4.30pm, after dried all my things, I quickly left home. And I forgot to bring the bills that I wanted to pay yesterday. So after I got my backup card from the bank, I need to go home and do another trip to pay my god damn bills. =_(

GOD DAMN IT!!!~ Had been Jinx for weeks.

By the way, thank you Charis. Although I did sms you. But then I want to thank you once again although I know you may or may not read my blog.

Thank for listening for my bitching yesterday, Thank for wanting to make the effort to meet me just to pass the cash to me when I got only 15 buck in my wallet.

Thank you for the offer, and I appreciate the help. And I don't want to trouble you for making the trip just to lent me the money.

Thank you Charis!~ =D

No comments: