Saturday, May 24, 2008

Spending my day in Ikea

~Spending my day in Ikea~

Got sms from Roger to ask me to go out today as he was feeling damn boring. So we both wWent to buy my new handphone today at Compass point.

At last . . . I got a brand new handphone. Got Song Ericsson w910i phone from Singtel at $98. Sorry Nokia, I wish to but you. But you are way to expenivse. T_T

At last my Nokia 6510 can go for it hoilday. Long term hoilday. Lols. Seriously speaking, the Nokia 6510 sure last me for so long.

After that we went to Pasir Ris fish farm. Bought 3 new guppies, 2 male and 1 female for breeding. Wahahaa. . . Evil . . . But forget to buy new filter. Just only remember when I got home.


Cute Turtles from Pasir Ris's Fish Farm

Went to Tampines's Ikea to shop for new bed sheet set. Too bad nothing catch my eyes. Instead of buying thing we ended up at the Ikea Cafe to eat our dinner. Both Roger and I had Fish and Chip and 7 up drink for dinner. And I had treated him the dinner as a thank to be my driver for the day. =D

While eating, Roger found out that only both of us had our plate on the tray. While the rest of the customer will just place their plate on the table and put the tray aside. And I say: "Hahaha, cause we too used to camp style liao. Like that easy to keep ma."

This had became a habit for both of us. Hmmm . . . Must change it before it too late. =p


That Roger. . . My driver for the day. =p


Ikea's Fish and Chip


Saw Miss Teng, our Secondary School teacher, she was with her huddy and two children. Didn't call her. As am scared that she may not remember me. Time sure fly. . . She already had two child liao. Wa . . . #_#!!!

Got to receive this Charm for my men as I had asked him to buy for me all the way from Japan's Shrine. The pink one are for study and the golden yellow one for for luck. Each cost S$10. Thank you Wei Xiang. =D

This is the Shrine where he bought the charm.



The yellow charm for luck.


The Pink Charm is for bless in studies.

No comments: