~My life now . . . .~
Happy New Year everyone. My life now is all about money, work, gym and my family. =D I have been going to gym every two days. Somehow I like the feeling of going to gym to workout and sweat like hell. And it sure give me a good sleep after a tired training.
I intend to go shopping today, but ended up cleaning up my house de windows. Went to fish farm with Roger this afternoon, bought some new fishes today. And then went to gym with Danny. Guang De was so damn funny.
Here how it goes, both Danny and I intend to meet him at the gym as his house is near by. Because he need to change his shirt after working, so he went home first.
And you know what happened??? He ran all the way to the gym from his house, upon reaching there, then he found out that he forgot to bring his towel.
So he just called me and told me that he intend to run back and eat his dinner. Lazy to go home take and come back to the gym. I was think, wtf . . . . Hahha. . . Funny and so lame la. Anyway I think he run quite fast, as he look tired when I saw him on my way to gym.
After the 3 hours of training in the gym, both Danny and I went to the coffee shop near by our house to eat our dinner.
Just finished redesign my fish tank. Hope that all my fishes will like it. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment