~Lucky or unlucky?~
I just injury myself once again in gym on Tue. Got my left arm injury while lifting up the 20 Kg dumbbell. My arm got swing 180 degree downward on my third time lifting up the dumbbell . . . And I didn't felt any pain. So i continued my training.
Zhi Ning, Gab and Steward came to my house and Bai Nian on that day too. After that we went to Zhi Ning's and Germ's house Bai Nian.
While on the way to germ's house I stepped on an dog shit. And I didn't notice, until they felt a weird smell under germ flat.
OMG!!!! It a dog shit on my new shoe. . . . WTF!!!!
But overall it was a fun day. It a great gathering at friends house. Playing wii and card game.
By the way my left arm felt fucking pain on the very next second day!!! Due to the injury in gym. So I will stop my gym training for a short time until my arm recover. Haiz. D=
No comments:
Post a Comment