-=Is it good or bad?=-
Today is my off day. . . I was awaken by a phone call from Jian Ming at 6am this morning. And soon I can't get into any sleep. =_="
Went to take my advance theory this morning at 9.30am. After doing all my 50 questions, i dare not press the end test button. I was so scare that I may fail again. So I double check all the questions again. After finishing all my double check I pressed the end test button with worries. Ending up, I PASSED!! =D
And I was thinking a least one good thing happened before year 2008 end tml. But bad thing always comes after the good thing.
Went to paint both of the toilets wall and celling after a afternoon nap.
Guess what??? After the tired painting, I was so damn pissed off by my mother due to some reasons. . . . I was so f..king pissed off that I can't control my temper. . . . And I didn't mean too . . . I was not in the wrong. . . So is she. . .
I was so damn pissed that I went to destress myself in gym at the evening with Guang De, Danny and Wai Meng.
This days, I found myself can't control my temper. I get thing damn hot in a short period of time. Must change. . . . Must change . . . . Haiz . . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment