I've wrote this... Don't ask me why... Cause I don't even know how come I will wrote all this... It's a bit weird...
"SHE"
She loves this guy a lot....
She broke a lot of guy’s hearts by rejecting them, because she love him too much....
She swears that she’s no different from other girls to the other guys and asks them to move on…
But she only wants to be special in his heart...
She loves him with her heart...
She will change everything, everything for him... But not for other guys...
She gave the guy her heart, she gave the guy what he wants... And as time goes by...
She only live in empty promises that the guy gave...
Each and every one of his promises leads to deathly disappointments…
She smiles with tear on her face… Telling herself it’s alright… And to try for happy ever-after…
She gave a million excuses to reject the other guys…
And she gave herself infinite reasons to keep her faith and love for the guy she love…
As time goes by… In his eyes, she really is no different from another girl… And he just left her…
And the heart he broke, the heart he broke… Was a special heart…
Loves, Loves, Lovesss… It can build a heart… and it can tear a heart apart….
His heart is where her home is…. And he just ripped her heart out alive….
How much she loved means how much she has been hurt….
She breakdown and cry… Her tears flow like river and the pain is unbearable….
Even though the pain is much and killing her…
But she loves him much more….
Deep inside her heart she loves him so much…
Deep inside her heart, she feels like killing herself to stop the pain and her mind is driving her crazy…
She will not remain in his heart…
She so close and yet so far from him…Who is she to him~???
Forever and never can she forget about him….
Hmmm…..
She’s lost her trust in anyone… She thinks that maybe she just not good enough for him…
It’s a long road and she’s all alone…
She is sitting down looking at the ground… Waiting…. Waiting…. Waiting for someone to heal her heart…
And now she just needs someone to heal her heart… She’s waiting… waiting… Just waiting…~
Here another name "Seven"
"Seven"
These days I haven’t been sleeping, and I keep think about you all the time…
I miss your sweet smile, your voice and your pretty face…
I wish to hold you tight…. But I can’t…
And I know it’s never easy to forget you…
Feel so heavy, just like breathing in the water…. Just breathe…..
While your eyes are looking into my eyes…
And when it’s meet, it almost takes my breath away…
I want to be everything you need…
Just while I love you… Dream about you…
You say take it all back… I’m not the one…
You say I’m good, and I will find someone better,
someone much better that you….
It’s gone……. I don’t know how, I don’t know why…
You just turn my world upside down…
I used to laugh out loud, but I don’t know how to do it now…
I hate, I really, really hate the stupid fate…
I can smile at other with my face… But I can’t smile from the heart…
Cause nothing compares… Nothing compares to YOU!
Well... I tell myself, I must get over this, even if I get the answer... No matter what I do somehow I just can't get you out of my head... So I really need to re-know myself once again... And move on!!! =)
What's more???
It's Chinese New Year right now... But I feel so... It's burns....
"I'd rather be broken enough to be nothing than ever be a guy struck with fear & hiding!
But, more than that, the thing i hate more than dying...
The image of myself struck by fear & hiding."
No comments:
Post a Comment