Worries kills.... So don't let it kill YOU!!!
Worrying and lost of goal will really slowly digest and eat you apart, bit by bit... Be strong!!! Face it... Still remember one of my customer told me this when shit things happened to her: "Everything happened for a good reason..."
When you down, you need to mix with +ives people... During this break there were days I will wish to be alone... And there were day I will wish to go out with my friends and relax... But at times, it sad to say so... There many contacts in my phone list... But I just scrolled down and down... Unknowing who to sms or call....
Been running long distance as days go by... So as my thinking... I will try not to think why... And I will think more of the soultion... Instead of WHY!!!
No one can help you... Only you can HELP yourself... The world will not stop spinning because of you... Life's short... Make it a wonderful and happy one...
No comments:
Post a Comment