Sunday, February 27, 2011

~When u thought it's going to be alright, it will be~

~When u thought it's going to be alright, it will be~


I guess, life isn't good or bad... It how you see the good from the bad, and how you see the bad from the good. It's like you can always still smile although the top of your head is raining and spoil you mood...

I must be mad these days, went to the gym and ran 17 rounds around the stadium... But it was great... The feeling of thinking nothing at all... :)


I guess i have really move on... A lifestyle with her, a lifestyle with her as my platonic friend... It's isn't that bad and it isn't that good... But that all i have now...


Been working in SP for the past three weeks and I'm still wondering is this the correct job? Although the students there are really quite nice... Seeing them studying and working so hard made me think about my poly days... Oh man... How I wish I could continue my studies right now...


Although it a new working environment, but i still get to know more people on each and every single day. So i'm still quite fine with it. :)


'Life is a cycle. And it is a one way direction. What ever happened was the past and you can't change anything about it.' By some movie=)


'A new day, mean a new start'~ By Jovi Hui Yi...

How I wish i could be as care free as her. Maybe with this mind set, my life with be better. Trouble-free from all the problem.


Mum has been my closest family member and best friend throughout my life, and she always there when i need her, although she is quite naggie at times. And i treat her words like nobody business, My in my heart she the BEST mummy in the world. And somehow she is also part of my worries, as I see her getting older and older each and everyday. Getting forgetful, headache, leg pain and poor eye sight.


So whenever I have the extra time, I will try to talk to her and somehow I feel that the time and effort i own her is too much. So much that I couldn't repay her in this lifetime. Thank mum and I love you. :)

No comments: