Monday, July 5, 2010

~The truth shall set you free... And the truth shall trap you in hell.....~

~The truth shall set you free... And the truth shall trap you in hell.....~

Sometime I just know what I wants, but at the same time... I am just too scare of not hitting the goals... So I will tend to say I don't know to the questions... Or maybe deny all the unknown feeling...

Most of the people will like to have the so call mind reader 'ability', The power to read the another thinking and thought.... One day if you can read and truly understand the mind of someone you love deeply...

If his or her thought is love, care and concern for you it will be a god damn good thing for you!!!

But can you really take the truth if his or her thought is ugly and all about lies? Can you really accept it? Or can you take it? Will you change yourself and pretend that you do not know anything at all? Or will you just avoid?

Sometime, The truth shall set you free... And at the same time, the truth shall trap you in hell.....

No comments: