~Control both your mind and body...~
You may not see your brain... But brain is actually a very powerful stuff... The mind wills really is the parts of all sources that control how you think and how you wish..... Pain, sorrow, happy, joy and ....
I've been willingly to do every single things for her... But ended up I realised that I'm actually not her top priority... As there is always someone she love & care.... It's pain to know that, but it's the truth.... So all the effort that I've trying so hard to touch her heart was never been reach... All the effort and stuff I've been doing was washed down into the drain... The effort for the past years.... And until now I never blame her.....
And now I saw my friends doing the same old thing like me.... Doing all the stuff willingly.... I really wish the things will work it out for them... (If you are reading, you should know who am i referring to...)
Somehow I feel they do love & care each one another but there just only some misunderstanding.... Something that need to be clear out and spoken..... Time is what they need.. And time will tell you everything... Avoiding is not a solution... It is good to think.... But don't spend too much time thinking or you will regret for life... Just like how it happened to me....
Been super pissed off by one of the customer today..... Some fuckers.... Just don't understand and trying to test my limit..... Heng, I hold it*2..... Or else!!!! All my motherfucker words will come out of my bloody mouth and action... And I will release the fucking evil side of me again....
It time to cool down and reflex about me.... Don't know what happening to me... Somehow I feel that am different from how I am....
P.S... Being love is always easy, but being the one that love is always hard... Finding two person that love each one another is more harder.... Hopefully you all will understand this....
No comments:
Post a Comment