Monday, June 18, 2007

Wow. . . The New changes on Suntec

~Wow. . . The New changes on Suntec~
Last weekend 10 June 2007 both Danny and I went to Bugis and Suntec city to do our shopping. I was looking for my beach wear for the coming Sentosa Trip on the 16 June. Just when i was on the way to Suntec from the Citylink, I saw this blue corridor on Suntec.

Due to curiosity, we went to check it out. And found an very beautiful fountain. (Did went shopping with Charis in Suntec the week before but didn't noticed this, maybe due to the renovation? Not done yet? Hmmm . . . )

Anyway it was so nice and cool. I love the feeling at there it make me felt so relax and the lighting look smooth too. And the most of all the water droplet in the fountain was moving upward instead of moving downward.

Sometime it will moved upward and some it will moved downward, so damn cool. (Wondering was it an eye illusion?) The music played over there was nice and relaxing too. So romantic. Wonder who will accompany me to there again next time. =x


The Blue Corridor

The Blue Fountain

The amazing fountain

No comments: