Saturday, June 30, 2007

Why I am blogging during this time

~Why I am blogging during this time~

Yesterday was a tired day, went to Tong Lee's store to setup Charis computer at 1pm. Tong Lee called me before hand and informed me that the supplier don't take it the LCD model that I needed for Charis's computer. OMG. . Luckily after talking to the supplier, they all finally decided to take in one and only LCD for me. So luckily. . . =D

After setting up all the stuff, When I was about to turn on the computer, I found out that the main board I bought had no build in video card. OMG again . . . (O.O"') So I quickly asked Tong Lee why the main board do not have the video card. He was also shock, as he thought it should have it.

After checking, he found out that actually he made a mistake. So no choice, but to buy an extra video card = extra $. After setting up all the hardware it was already 7pm plus. Did not have any food since noon. Damn hungry man. Went to BK "Tat bao", then go back to shop to continue installing the software.

By the time I finished installing the window it was already 11pm. No need to watch movie liao. I wanna to watch Transformers. . .

Got home at 11pm+. Still had to setup the LAN to the new computer for window updating. . . Now just finshed with all the updating. And it already 4.00am+ in the morning. So tired . . . Why i'm not sleeping and typing blog? ? ? Cause I just finshed bathing, hair still wet cannot sleep . . . And at the same time very hungry. . .

Now feeling pretty good mood, cause finishing setting up with all the stuff liao. Wanna to paint the casing pink but scare that the effect may not be good. So better not to try. Did took alot of photo on setting up the computer. But now it not with me. So i will upload it next time again.

Going sleep liao. . . . Still need to wake up in the morning. Good night . . . Zzzzz. . .

No comments: