~Still feeling dizzy plus itchy eye!~
Yes, I am blogging again today. Cause it's tuesday today. It'z Night out day. . . . =D
Haiz. . . . My head still feeling dizzy in morning, even until now I still cannot stare on the LCD for to long. @_@ My right eye had been itchy and dry these day. Was it due to lack of rest? Or the side-effect of contact len? Although I did not wore it for since last year. I wonder??? (O_o)???
Had training for 21km Army half marathon this morning, and had ran 10km distance. Did not went for such running activity for the past 1 month liao (only ran normal 2.4 km distance for these pass 1 month), ever since I injured my right leg while taking the SOC during april before I pass out from my course. The condition was still ok during that time, so I still contine to ran with my locators (mens) after I passed out from my spec course. Until one day, my leg cannot take it anymore. Cause it was so painful that i can't even bent my leg.
Luckily my BSM was understanding, so he ask me to stop all running activity. Went to see MO, the MO just say that I need plenty of rest and give my some painkillers. WTF!!! !&X#% . . . .
Until the third time I visited MO again, then the MO refer me to Nee Soon physiotherapy centre on this coming friday morning. OMG~ My off day. . . . Gone . . .And I need to setup the computer too. It since like time was pasting by too fast. So fast that I do not have enough time to do my stuff. =_(
Got phone call from Tong Lee this afternoon to inform me that the pricing for RAM had increased. OMG. . . Why does it had to increase when I am setup up a computer for Charis? (-_-)""" The price had increased before the GST increase. The damn supplier knew that everyone sure will buy it before the GST increase on this coming Saturday. As it will be in high demands. That why they all will try to earn more money by increasing the cost price before the GST increase.
This coming Sunday, Jac & Danny they all will be going for roller blading. And I can't join them, due to having guard-duty on that day. I want to learn blading for so long yet i can't join them. =( =( =(
Check out the Vertu Ascent Ferrari 1947 Limited Edition phone which is selling at $11,800 in Paragon #01-36.
The phone is encased in red and black Ferrari leather with black lacquer stripes running at the sides. The bezel nose on the front of the phone features the famed Ferrari Prancing Horse, while on the rear back plate there is a scaled down iconic Ferrari brake pedal, crafted from high-graded aluminum, like that used in Ferrari cars.
Wonder who the hell will buy this phone? Ferrari lover? Handphone collector? I will sure cry if i lost it. Hehehe. . . =p
Here are some of the cool clothing that I found it online. Which sell online. http://www.skinnymunster.com/
I likes the clothing on this website. So nice and cool. Here are some pictures of it. Enjoy. . .







No comments:
Post a Comment