Sunday, June 24, 2007

What a Saturday

~What a Sat~

Don't know why my head had been feeling dizzy for this passed two weeks liao. Maybe due to my low blood pressure? Maybe? @_@

Got to Sim Lim Square again on this sat to do research on computer's hardware since i am setting up an new computer for Charis. Had been there for 3 continuous weeks to check out which hardware are the best performance on the market. Didn't really go Sim Lim and research in the past years until when i wanna to setup a new com then go check out the stuff.

I decided to do an final research around there, so i went to there early. Reached there at 1pm since I'm meeting Charis at 2pm to research on the LCD and CPU casing.

After all the research, this are her new computer specificatons: Intel Core 2 Dual, 2.4/1066 (E6600) 4MB LGA 775,Mainboard MSI 965, 160B Samsung SATA II Harddisk, 1GB DDR2 RAM/667 Kingston, Benq Super DVD, i-Cute ZL02-WW casing, LCD LG L196WT.

Intel Core 2 Dual, 2.4/1066 (E6600) 4MB LGA 775

LG L196WT

i-Cute ZL02-WW casing

1GB DDR2 RAM/667 Kingston

160B Samsung SATA II Harddisk

After that we went to Bugis to do some shopping and met her friend Lan Zhen. She was with her friend. This was the Second time I met her. Didn't talk to her, while I first met her at Sentosa. While talking to her i found out that, she have a very big and pretty pair of eyes and sweet smile also. After all those shopping, Charis have to go off at 6pm since she meeting she friend.

So I continue my shopping since I'm waiting for both Tong Lee, Danny, Wai Meng and Pei Ling. While shopping, I got pass by the sweet talk bubble tea and Old Chang Kee shop so decided to buy Tong Lee some snacks (To thank him for helping me) =p.

Bought chicken warp*2, chicken nuggets*2 and fried shrimps*2, Honey Dew milk tea *1 and Honey Dew milkshake*1 for me.

When I reached his store, his father and friend in the store. And the worst of all his dad bought him food also. He was busy fixing the MAC computer. Since I don't want to disturb his work, i decided to leave and go to Bugis street for shopping.

Bought 2 brown leather band from some store, didn't look out for any clothing since I bought some 2 weeks ago. After that, I just walk around Bugis.

Guess how long do I wait for the guys? 3 Hours!!! I was rotten and alone at Bugis for 3 Hours. WTF!!! But it was ok. Cause all of the guys was busy. . . Just not my luck. . . =_(

We met up at around 9.00pm plus. And Jean came along too, after her work. Wanna to watch the Shrek 3 movie. But the Cathay cinema don't play that movie liao. =( Intend to watch some other movie also cannot, due to most of the sitting position/arrangement were not available.

We decided to eat the famous Bak Kut Te at Havelock road. Yeah man! I was so tired that I fall asleep in Wai Meng's car while Wai Meng was sending me home.

No comments: