Thursday, December 10, 2009

~We play different part in our life~

~We play different part in our life~

Well~ I am sick once again~ Been sick for five days throughout, and am still sick right now right this moment. Thing have been still mess up~

All my time is all jam up as per normal~ So as it, I still only can meet up with my friends at night. Can't even meet them for dinner!!!~ =( I HATE BEING LATE ALL THE TIME!!!

Two days ago, my friend came over and waited me for 5 hours~ She had been waiting for the god damn 5 hours. Waited 5 hours just to go and have a simple dinner with me. Yet I left her waiting and then she went home after tired of waiting, while I am still working. I felt so bad for making her waiting for me so long, although she just suddenly pop out of no where without informing me.

And the best of all, she say: "It alright, work is more important. . . . I understand." I felt very bad. . . I know no words can be say~ I know by saying sorry can't help much. But then I am very sorry. . .

I don't have time for my mum, my own time, so as my friends. I guess, I really need to draw a deep and thick line between work and personnel life. Or else my life will be damn meaningless.

Custs been calling me days and nights~ Pls!!! Don't you all know that I need a rest??? Haiz~

Been sleeping 10 hrs per day but still not yet to recover. . . . Missing all my friends~

Yes, I am still standing inside the box, in the black tiny box. Trapping myself in that deep and dark tiny box. Although there a huge world outside.

Maybe I'm scare of falling again. It felt so pain, so pain. . . . . . . I hope you will stay at where you are and don't let it go. I wish, I can stop you. Until I reach the place where we are. . . . . But it just does feel like, I just lost you, as time goes by. I don't understand at all.

No comments: