Sunday, December 27, 2009

End is the=To new start & lost time is gone forever. . . .

End is=To new start & lost time is gone forever. . . .

2009 is about to end and a new start is about to began, 2010 will be coming soon~ Just reflected myself of what I had did through out this year. Seriously I did nothing much this year.

There are too many thing left undone and too many unspoken word so as the feeling~

Is this the right path I'm heading? What will happen if I chosen the "another" path? Maybe I'm a scary cat after all. Scare of facing the truth. . . . .

Been questioning myself about this same question again and again. . . .

Maybe sometime, there are just no answers to the questions~ Although I have million of questions, but I shall bit my tongue this time round~

So what do the people want? 成家立业 or 立业成家?

My friend Roger say this:

"1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10

2 + 1 + 4 + 3 = 10

eventually will sum up as the same results."

Lost time is gone forever. . . . I just don't like this feeling. . . .

P.S~ A Little memory loss is often kind to the soul. There are days when I wish I did, and there are days I wish I didn't.

No comments: