Sunday, December 6, 2009

I am who I am!!! Sixty Thing about me!!!

~I am who I am!!! Sixty Thing about me!!!


Been packing up my stuff and found quite alot of stuff about myself~

01. There is alot of full red mark cross on my primary school report book. =p


02. I scored aleast two "ONE" Grade subject on my "N" Level. (both in Technical & Chinese)


03. I failed my "O" Level English on my ITE.


04. My ITE GPA was 3.7140++ <===I didn't know that.


05. My poly GPA was like dropped to 2.8++ (=_=")


06. I was damn a spoilt kid when I was young (both stealing stuff and telling liar)


07. I only watched English Movies. (But my English Suck)


08. I have no favorite colour.


09. I have no girlfriend through-out my 24 years of life. (hehehe...)


10. I used to work in a Watson store. (saw the CPF pay)




11. I love reading Books.


12. I had been awarded Tay Eng Soon Scholarship before.


13. I was once Class Media Head during my secondary School Times.


14. I was appointed as head of welfare.


15. I was my secondary Class First Aider. (Forgot most of the saving skill) =p


16. I ran Cross Country Run.


17. 12th Singapore Inter-School Micromouse Competition during 2002. (Which I do nothing at all. Hahaha)


18. Awarded 2nd place on Inter-Class Basketball Competition. (I also do nothing at all. lolz)


19. Join Anti-Drug Campaign on 2002.


20. Awarded SG Kindness Movement Award. (I don't know what i wrote in that book)




21. Worked half a year in Mos Burger (My 1st Job in 1999)


22. I don't know why I studied MIE during my poly.


23. I'm Emo guy. (in fact I hate to talk)


24. I don't like vegetable. (But I still eat it)


25. I always try to finish up every single rice I had in the bowl.


26. I hate Bills.


27. I have alot of planning. (But I didn't do it) =(


28. I think gaming is a waste of time. So as my life.


29. I do have a Chinese Blog account. Lolz. . . .


30. I like drinking Meiji milk so as plain water.




31. I have quite a few injury places like neck, back and leg. (Until now still now yet recover.)


32. I wish I can backpack and tour around the world.


33. I will LOVE to go holiday right now at this moment.


34. I always think that I'm dead. (And right now this is just a flash back of my life)


35. I believe that once ya dead = dead!! Nothing will happen after that, You will not know ya dead. Lolx. . .


36. I used to see Ghosts when I'm young. (Not now on these days)


37. I LOVE my mum more then I LOVE myself.


38. I hate to explain thing when I'm not in the wrong.


39. I have a pair of unlucky shoes so as shirt~ (Wondering what will happen If I wear both on the same day?)


40. I love animals.


41. I will like to keep cats and dogs.


42. I always forgot my password,


43. I'm way too stubborn


44. I have been facing 10hrs of my life per day on computer stuff .


45. I love melon.


46. I like Japanese Foods


47. I always want to visit Japan. (If possible I will like to live at there aleast for 1 month)


48. I Love Jazz music.


49. I'm always the Class Gathering Planner. (I hate to do that)


50. I missed my army times.


51. I love the blue sky.


52. I can't smell with my nose most of the times.


53. I love the dark sky full of stars. (Saw It once in tekong while training in NS)


54. I like running and swimming.


55. I like the morning fresh air, It really cheer up my day, don't ask my why, cause I don't know why too it will cheer me up of no where. (With some morning dew fresh air)


56. I can't win the heart of the girl I like. =( (Wahahaha)


57. I did met an accident before. A TP bike did hit me. =_="


58. I have slow reaction.


59. I talk thing too straight forward.


60. I don't like mind game.

No comments: