Friday, November 30, 2007

Thing that pissed me off

~Thing that pissed me off~

Yesterday was raining, and i went to Lavender and do my passport. Got there, and there were alot of people around. This was my first time going to there alone. . . . Just to submit my form to the counter. It took me less that a min. The reason was because most of the people was doing the payment, collecting, and taking photo. But no one applying. Luckly for me. I got my form filled up before hand and the payment through card. ^^

While I aboard the train in bugis to Ang Mo Kio to meet my army friends. While the train door is about to close. But blood hell. . . No one wanted to move their damn legs. So I got no way but to squeeze myself. Guess what? The bloodly god damn door hit my head. . . . X_x" And I quickly moved my head.

After that I was thinking, There should be a sensor. So the door should not be closing if it sense anything inside the range. So I guessed the sensor don't seem to be so reliable. That not the thing that make me piss off.

The worst thing were. . . . The old lady was standing at there holding on to the pole. And no one give their sit to her. I mean the people in the train are so much younger that the poor old lady and they just don't bother to give their sit. . . That really pissed me off.

I mean imagine that was your granny, would you like to see people giving their sit off to her? Or just pretend that you didn't see her. At my last second stop someone got out of the train and that was a empty sit. And there was one kind lady quickly stop the other from sitting and ask the granny to sit. ^^

I was wondering what will you do in this situation?

1) You are sitting with your girlfriend, and the granny are standing. Would you leave your girlfriend sitting and give sit to the granny?

2) Will your girlfriend be angry just because you are not sitting beside her?

Here my answers, first, I will give my sit. And I believe that my girlfriend will be kind hearted and understanding. . . (Hope so. Hehe. . .) If she really want to be with me, she can also stand up and both of us could stand together.

If she is still sitting beside the old lady, she not in the wrong. Cause both of us, still can talk and see each another.

No comments: