~ . . . Ichiban Sushi . . . ~
Argh~ My computer are getting slower these days, so as my network. One of my computer just spoiled. And was wondering which part of the computer spoiled. Need to troubleshoot. Time don't since to be enough when I'm clearing my leave. Have to go and make my passport later on and meeting my men for dinner today.
Yesterday, Danny, Tong Lee, Jana and me wanted to go Botak Jones and eat dinner, but it is renovating right now. So we went to Ichiban Sushi at Ang Mo Kio Hub. This was my first time eating in Ichiban Sushi.
The Sushi over there was nice and pretty, so as the taste of the sushi. . . Hehehe. I had a Chasoba Mini Unadon Set. 3 Ocha for four of us. Tong Lee was sharing my as he came late. We ate 9 normal plate and 2 Special plate. While Tong Lee had his Chicken Kaytsu Curry. The Chasoba were really damn Q~ ^^.
These photos of the sushi were taken by Jana. She really had a good idea of which angle to catcher the picture. 10 Stars for her~
I say some thing to Jana & Danny got stun
He was so stun that he dropped the fried eel on his pant
Face expression of eating the Hokaido Sushi (Her mode)
Face expression of eating the Hokaido Sushi (His mode)
Acting cooling while I'm taking the photo. Lolx. (Btw I'm lazy to rotate the photo. Hehe. . .)
Taking cover of her beautiful face with the menu. =p
I love taking photo of other while I'm out with my friends, Cause it captured every moment we spend. =)
By the way Danny~ where is the photo of my Chasoba Mini Unadon Set (picture taken using your camera)?? Can you pls send it to me in msn? Thx~
No comments:
Post a Comment