~Sux Saturday~
Now is 10pm, feeling a bit of fever and headache. I just finished eating my so call dinner which are instead noodle. Been sleeping the whole day since yesterday. So as my coughing and running nose. Mum went oversea with sister, and I'm alone in home.
Actually we (sec school friends) are having a so call class gathering. But since like everyone are busy with they're last minute thing. Something cropped up and most of them can't make it. I'm a bit tired of having this gathering thing. Cause you need to plan and fix in the time. Confirm that everyone can make it. Where to go and when is the date. All they do are to reply me. And some of them don't even bother reply. And that really pissed me off~ But in the ended most of them did reply me.
Anyway it's good that everyone busy with they're things. Cause I'm so sick that I don't intend to go out. Haiz . . . Wasted my Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment