~Met Some long lost friend yesterday~
Had my leave yesterday. Went for Steamboat with my army friends yesterday night. After that I called Danny and asked him for some high tea at around 10pm+.
Danny : " How about ask Tong Lee they all to join us?"
Me : "Okay. Sure, No problem. How about you call him? As I'm on my way home right now."
Danny : "Okay".
Me : "Call me back again. And update me."
Danny : "Okay, Bye."
After 5 min. . . .
Danny : "Tong Lee ask us to take cab to Mad jack."
Me : "Huh? Okay, why not we take bus there."
Danny : "I don't know how to go."
Me : "I know. Take bus no 103."
Danny : "Okay. See you later on."
Me : "Bye."
So after that, I thought Pei Ling and Wai Meng will be there. So I went home to get something. As she asked me to repair something for her.
When I reached Mad Jack. I saw Tong Lee and a lady. I was so shock. Not because of the lady. (As I did not saw Pei Ling and Wai Meng.) So both Danny and I sit down and say Hi to Tong Lee friend.
At first he told us that his friend name as Hui Min. At my first look, She look so alike to Yan Ling. And I was thinking . . . Was it her???? I think it should be her. With some doubt!!!~
5 min Later, Tong Lee asked Danny.
Tong Lee : "Do you know her?"
Danny : "(Sound joking) She is Hui Min ma. . . "
Me : (Thinking in my mind) ????? But she look so alike to Yan Ling.
Danny : "She's Yan Ling leh."
Me : (Thinking in my mind again) No wonder she look so alike la. . . Cause she is Yan Ling.
And I Pretend that i knew it along. Lolx. . .
We all talk alot, but mostly some lame stuff. Wow. . . Didn't saw her since 5 years ago. . . Time do fly. . . . . And so as her appearance. Her face slim down. (Without the baby fat). And so do her eyes. She much more pretty now. (Ermz. . . I mean she pretty in the past, But look more pretty now).
We all went to East Coast there and chit chat until 2Am plus. And I found out that she do have a very steady and mature thinking. She drove Tong Lee's car and send us home. Anyway, She the first lady who drove me home. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment