Me: I'm here to collect the GPS.
Storeman: Hold on, I go check with the indent.
Me: Ok
Storeman: Where are you from?
Me: 24 SA, I need the GPS for living tracking.
Storeman: Ok~
Storeman: This is the GPS.
Me: You do need the unit stamp?
Storeman: Yes,
Me: #_#!!! WTF!!! (Need to go back and take!!!)
Me: Ok~ Back. . . So where the GPS???
Storeman: Here. This is the case, GPS, Battery case is attached on the GPS.
Me:Okay. Hold on~ Where the battery?
Storeman: You need to go to the KTSC signal store to draw that.
Me: Ok (OMG! WTF!!!)
Me: (After reaching the KTSC signal store) I need to draw the battery for my GPS.
Storeman: So how many do you need?
Me: Hmmmm. . . 8*AA size
Storeman: Ok. hold on, (when to write the T-load form)
Me: Okay. Hey, I go check out my thing and i will be back in 5 min time.
Storeman: Ok.
(After 5 mins, Enter the store, the signal store was empty)
Me: HELLO~~~ (No reply)
(Waited for 10 mins, someone enter)
Another storeman: Yes, May i help you? return store?
Me: No, I need to draw battery and there was no one in.
Storeman 2: Hold on, I go write the T-load form.
Storeman 2: Here, pls fill in you rank, name, IC no and contact no.
Me: ok.
Here another damn thing~
SM 1: Zhiming go draw the paint store keys from the Fata Store.
Me: Ok.
Me: I'm here to draw the paint store keys.
Storeman 1: Huh? The paint store key is not with us! Maybe you can try RQ there.
Me: Ok.
Storeman 1: Sorry, It should be in the Logistics office.
Me: Ok. Thank.
(went up the second floor, And found that the Logistics office was locked)
Me: (Shit!~) +_+"'
(went to the Ops room)
Me: Sir, do you have the paint store keys?
Sir 1: Huh??? What that??? (O_o)???
Sir 1: Maybe you can try asking the admin boy.
Me: Okay. Thank.
(Went to third floor)
Me: do you know where the paint store keys?
Admin boy: You must call Admin boy 2.
(Calling Admin boy 2)
Me:Hello. You are Admin boy 2 right?
Admin boy 2: Yes,Ermz . . . . Sorry, I'm and Living range now. Cannot use the phone.
Me:Okay.
(Went to second floor)
Me: Sir, the Admin boy 2 not in camp He having range now.
Sir 1: You try ask Admin boy 1.
(Went to third floor)
Me: The Admin boy 2 not in camp.
Admin boy: Maybe, the keys in training office or ops room.
(Went to second floor ops room)
Me: I'm back sir. The admin boy say that it in the ops room or training office.
Sir 1: Okay, maybe you can try looking in the key press book.
(both of us , flip and look for it. Not even a single shit. DotZ.....)
Sir 2: Yes?
Me: Sir, do you have the paint store keys?~~~
Sir 2: ???? (Check the key press book with me again)
(Handphone rang~)
Me: Hello?
SM 1: Zhiming. Do you have the key?
Me: No, I am still look for it.
SM 1: Ok. I'm outsid ethe paint store. Meet me at there after you draw the keys.
Me: Ok. (Hang up)
Sir 2: No leh. Maybe you can try to ask the admin boy.
Me: Not again. . . Sign~
Sir 1: Hmm . . . Or try asking the RQ.
(Went to first floor BQ office)
Me: Madam, do you know where the paint store keys?
Madam: (Shouting) There no paint store keys, It have been removed.
Me: HUH??? (!#$%^&*) (WTH,WTF,OMG!!!!!!~)
Me: But my SM asked me to draw.
Madam: (Sound piss off) Ask from S4.
Me: Thank, madam. (Drawing the keys from S4, was not job. Cause I got no rank to take key from S4)
(Went to look for SM 1 & 2 outside the paint store)
SM 1: Where the keys?
Me: RQ Madam say that it had been removed. And have to look for S4 and draw it. Which It will be difficult for me to draw from him.
SM 1: Okay. (Sound not pissed at all)
SM1: I will draw tml.
SM 2: Zhiming, tml you go draw from S4?
Me:Huh?? It beyond my level! =_="'
SM 1: It ok. I will talk to S4 tml.
Me:Okay
In my mind, I was thinking that this will only happened in Jack Neo's Movie: "Just Follow Law" (The part that they at want to paste the poster on the train area). But indeed, It happen to me.
I was a bit piss off that day (but not on the people but the system there. But after all, it good that SM and the SIR help me to look for the key. =)
So what will you do if you was me?
No comments:
Post a Comment