~The East Coast Run~
Went for the East Coast Park run yesterday sat morning. Had the same old 18 km run. But something special had happen. While I'm covered with my 9Km distance which was the turning point, The sky began to turn dark.
OMG. . . So I try to run faster, but due to my stomach ache. I went to toilet. As time was wasted in there, And my leg felt gummy after the toilet break. I can't really ran at my top performance. My speed was decreasing as the more distance I covered. =_="
After some time, I met Roger at MAC. Which mean I left only 2.5Km before reaching the ending point. =) But, thing just don't go smoothly as I think. The sky began to raining heavily.
It was raining so heavy, that both Roger and I decided to take cover in the shelter. . . But it was too late, my body was totally wet before I found the nearest cover. Spend around 20 minutes to wait until the rain become small.
When the rain became smaller, we continue our run. But, this time around, the rain came back and even worst. Both of us had no choice but to take cover again. . . . =(
So we spend another of our 15 minutes time waiting. When the rain get smaller again I start running. This time round I try to run at my top speed. Cause the distance left was only 2Km before reaching the ending point.
But Roger's leg was in a pain, So he can't run at a normal speed. And I had to stop and jog with him. The best part was, it was still raining. In order to prevent the run from boring, we began to to cock. I told him that next time if his kid grow up and he must tell his kid, That I did accompany him "Yu Zhong Lang Man". And I did talk to him about some of my personnel stuff too. Which I am not going to post it in my blog. =p
After the run, Roger drive me home. And I had slept for around 4 hours. Felt sick while running in the rain. This was my first time I fall sick after the run in the rain. Which I did it a few times, but I just don't fall sick. Maybe age was catching up with me. #_#
No comments:
Post a Comment