~Off Day~
Had my off day today. Went to the old folk home with my mum to visit my "Li Pei" (my dad second elder brother) on this morning.
This was my second time I went there. It still look this same as my last visit, felt so sad to see some many old people lying on the bed and seem weak with no freedom to move out of the home!
Is the home really good for them or it good just because they are being care in there? But to me it since like a bird trapped inside a cage. . . =(
Saw the poster stick around the home. Which wrote volunteer needed for flag day 2006. And I was wondering do they need volunteer for 2007? I was intending to ask the administration desk, but there no one in there. Maybe they went for they're lunch. Anyway if they need volunteer, I will sure volunteer myself for that.
Spend my afternoon tidying up my room and watched the Simpson movie. Had found a lot of letter from the university . . . Haiz . . . Which is still far beyond my plan . . . =_(
Saw the poster stick around the home. Which wrote volunteer needed for flag day 2006. And I was wondering do they need volunteer for 2007? I was intending to ask the administration desk, but there no one in there. Maybe they went for they're lunch. Anyway if they need volunteer, I will sure volunteer myself for that.
Spend my afternoon tidying up my room and watched the Simpson movie. Had found a lot of letter from the university . . . Haiz . . . Which is still far beyond my plan . . . =_(
No comments:
Post a Comment