Wednesday, April 12, 2017

I love watching rain, but it isn't the same anymore

I love watching rain from anywhere, somehow it feel like the sky's crying and it's more sad then me, and I can really watch the rain and stone for hours be it day or night. I love how the rain fall from the sky creating the sound, the cooling weather and the smell of the petrichor create by the rain. I love watching rain on sunny day too, cause I get to see the pretty rainbow when the sadness sky stop crying. It feel like when i'm sad, I've you to fall onto and tell me "it's alright, it's okay".  

But it isn't the same anymore, Now I only see rain as purely crying and gloomy. The cold and slow motion of every drop of rain from the sky didn't cheer me at all cause this time round I'm more sad then the sky that crying? 

I'm just a body and soul without any owner....


No comments: