~Sick, dream and cry~
Yes, As usual I'm sick after walked in the rain twice yesterday. Down I'm down with flu, cough, fever, bone aching and back reacted too. But all these can't compare to my heart ache.
I dreamed of you three times this week. First, I bought you bday gift and I passed you and kissed you on your cheek, and you left.
Second, I went to Ipoh to find you but you left, I saw you in the bus and I was chasing after the bus, I ran as hard as I could waving my hand to catch your attention but you didn't see me, and the bus goes farther.
Third, flash back of a lot of thing we said and we did.
And so I woke up.
One of my aim is to bring you to see night's sky fill with full of bright and shinning stars. and play canon in d.
Yes.. unsteady...
No comments:
Post a Comment