After I've waited you for days .....
After I've waited you for days ..... You said I'm bad, you said I'm not good even when i'm sick, I still try to be awake and watched the movie, tired yet bought all the stuff. The last item I've bought for you and you don't even said thank you to me.
You said you don't want to talk so I'll let you cool down, and after days of waiting and the non responds reply what I get was this. Have you thought before you typed all this?
After days of waiting after I've told you the truth, this is what I get, even after I have apologised, after days of silence waiting for you to cool down even though I PM you on fb, your replied since to short ("ok") and I still PM you, This is what I get.
After I've forgive and forget, this I what I get to blame of.
I thought you would understand me of why I'm having insomnia that why I use computer and phone due to I'm not able to sleep, I thought you would understand, ended up you blame me on it.
After you told me you need time to cool off, thus I dare not disturb your cooling period, now you said Goodbye in your tweet, You don't want to pressure me anymore.
After all this and you said I'm bad, it really hurt deep inside, it really hurt deep down inside me, until now I still cannot believe these words are coming out from you which hurt me after I've done all the stuff. I never said you're bad throughout from past till now, cause I know this hurt another person a lot and I would said it, and of course you're not an bad person too. and I mean it you're good. And now you are saying me bad without any pause and think of the "words" which it may lead to.
FUCK, my body now damn heaty and hot inside due to the lack of sleep these days, I guess it's another sleepless night for me.


No comments:
Post a Comment