Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Your true form~

Your True Form!!!

The world is just full of ugly truth~ You want, but you just don't want/dare to say it. You don't want but you just take it because everyone want you to. So what is really the true form of ya? Maybe that why everyone have at least one mask on his or her face~ The mask to cover/hid the real him or her~ So what is your mask????

When you say "all this shit I did, is just for you, why don't you understand!!"... Is this what you really want?

Heart is actually the only key word to all the door. Maybe this people should think with a thoughtful heart and you will understand how the person feel... It's not difficult but it take a lot of time. Time to understand and care for the person. All you have to do is just listen to the person inner voice and you will know him or her more. Even if he or she didn't tell you, and you will understand...

By giving in too much doesn't mean that you understand. And the another person of your may think that you are not actually giving that much at all~

If you give and you expect more in return will only turn ugly~ Why? What happen if the return rate is not as much as the one you gave? At this point of time you will feeling ugly. Why am I doing all this shit? What the point?

Give and take if there one.... Give and if there no return. So be it~ This is the balance of it. And life still will go on and on~

The most important of all, when I give I don't really expect a return (although I can't really pretend that nothing happened) but just relax and well, You just learn from that, although it took me years to realised it~ So what your?

No comments: