Sunday, April 11, 2010

~I don't even know how i feel now~

~I don't even know how i feel now~

I've had been busy through out these few weeks, so busy that I don't even feel like updating my own blog. Been working out my own f..king mind back into the right track.~ Well~ It's still an unknown answer but eventually I'll get an answer... (that depending on how much effort did i put in)~

Okay, April been a super hell busy week~ I'm going to work and having my driving lesson at the same time~ Morning driving and afternoon to night I'll will be working~ What a deadly combo~ I don't want to waste any more of my time on it~ So... Die die must pass the TP.

Been going swimming for the past few weeks~ However, I just skipped the past two week's swimming training... Somehow it make me felt that I'm lacking of disciple, cause it had been held up by the deadly combo~ It's really hard to balance up time~

Am heading toward the goal or repelling from it? Well~ I don't even know how i feel now

No comments: