I will never say THIS!!!
I will never tell anyone the bad or negative stuff about you. That include my mum, family member and friends. Cause I know giving people or other bad/negative impression of the another one (the another partly) doesn't helps to solve the fucking problem. It will only add to the problem. like why he/she like this and why he/she do this to you! hack care him or her, he/her is bad for you. Cause I believe in myself that all this will only comfort you for moment ! but it will not solve the problem.
I will never tell lies to the people although I know people tell lies. It is an easy thing to do, only fool don't lies! And I'm the only fool. Cause I know lies is always the key point to ruins trust between both partly!
I will never spread and tell people how sad and emo I am. Cause I don't want people to think bad, dislike or hate you. So as I dislike emo and sadness too! If I want to spread! I will only spread both sided story! If you want to tell, don't tell only one side, tell them both side! If you want to judge me! FINE! Listen to both side and then judge who is in the wrong. Be fair and listen to both party story before you judge. If you want to tell, tell both side stories. You and another partly stories! Tell them and see how they will judge it.
Before I speak bad or negative stuff about the another person, I will always spare some thought for that person, what will the other think of him/she that I'm talking about? Will they change how they used to treat him/her? That why I don't speak bad of the another person toward my friends or family.
Before I speak bad or negative stuff about the another person, I will always spare some thought for that person, what will the other think of him/she that I'm talking about? Will they change how they used to treat him/her? That why I don't speak bad of the another person toward my friends or family.
Remember this! Forgive is easy, forgetting is always the hardest part! For your information I treat my guy friends the same as my female friends. AND PLEASE REMEMBER THIS, CAUSE I KNOW THIS MYSELF!!!!
I will not said bad stuff about the other, even if I will, I will not speak too much of it, cause I believe when a person said bad stuff about the another one, this reflect how you ARE, and which type of person you ARE!
Remember this my kindness is always there cause I believe in helping people, What you gave delivery far more in return. I will try not to judge any one past cause, someone who accepts your past, supports your present and encourages your future. That is true friend!
Time will tell you how he or she it is!!! 路遥知马力,日久见人心. 人情留一线,日后好相见.
No comments:
Post a Comment