~Out of all sudden I feel so WEAK~
Hmmm, Coughing, saliva with blood, flu, headache, bone aching, eyes swollen... This almost kill me man.... Now my voice is weird and funny...
This two weeks were really not an smooth and good week for me man!! Damn it! Got into argument because of the hack care brother.. Why will anyone smoke and drink and waste the time and money on all this thing which couldn't bring you any good.
Wine is something to keep you warm in the cold/chilling days, but do not misuse this!!! And the worst of all, I'm taking all the second hand smoke. FUCK SHIT!
Mum is 72 years old this year and I really wishes her to be healthy always. Well she is much more fit then me. Haha~ I guess if I have the chance to reach 72, I'm quite sure I will be suffering from all this stupid injuries!! All the PAIN on my body and so.
Friends have been going upset about they're relationship and marriage... Totally of 4 unhappy relationship problems happened for the past two weeks. MAN!!! Seeing my friends be sad, emo and crying make me feel so helpless, don't really know what to do and how to help them. Letting them my listening ear will be the only thing I can do. Well.. At least something.
Seriously please look on the bright side and hope you all will be happy. Tough time don't last. :)
Since like I've grow abit more skinny due to this sickness, SHIT HEAD!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment