U got job!!! Don't complain!
Want to complain about your job? Well, I will not to complain much, cause two days ago while I was walking back home from school, I saw the Indian workers, working under the rain and patching the road. Come on!!! If you want to complain about your work! LOOK at them, do they complain? NO! What is worst? They're pay are much more lesser that you! If they have high education, who the hell will want to work in this?
Through this incident, I will try no to blame my work, over all I like to learn thing and I'm hunger for knowledge!
Did went for run on wed! It was good to run although it was a short and slow 2km run. Backache still in pain until now. And I don't dare to let my mum know about it! ;p
Want to complain about your job? Well, I will not to complain much, cause two days ago while I was walking back home from school, I saw the Indian workers, working under the rain and patching the road. Come on!!! If you want to complain about your work! LOOK at them, do they complain? NO! What is worst? They're pay are much more lesser that you! If they have high education, who the hell will want to work in this?
Through this incident, I will try no to blame my work, over all I like to learn thing and I'm hunger for knowledge!
Did went for run on wed! It was good to run although it was a short and slow 2km run. Backache still in pain until now. And I don't dare to let my mum know about it! ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment