Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The thing and people that cross my life

The thing and people that cross my life

My family

Friends who truly are! Danny, me, Jason, Mickey it great to know you all 3/4 of my life. And it is still counting and going on!


Rachel (Talk and sms under the sun!)

Jana (The most best of all)

Mickey! lol! Very caring GUY!


Lynn and Jason (Wonderful lover)

I love this place where we slowly enjoy the drink and catch up with my 3/4 friends.

Shan Wen, Vivian, Shi Min (Yes, they are very smart)

Robi, Luman, Khairul


Zac (He is damn good in IT, playful and very kind guy)

Jason (Very understanding guy on earth)

Guang De (The brain)


Lol... Harry Potter?

Daniel

Ming Feng!

Saf (Good in everything)

Lynn & Adeline (Lynn is good with handling stuff and Adeline is a very sweet and well plan lady)

Sheena, Adeline, Jason, Lynn Danny, Mickey

Mei Ling, Robi, De Sheng, Yi Yin (The young and happy one)

Veronica & Cai Yi (The hardworking one)

Germs! (Thank for listening to me)

Roger's mum! Best Auntie Ever! I treat her like my mum!

Khairul very helpful and hardworking guy

Poly


Jean & Yi Jia
Jean always will ask us go to her house on NCY!

Nick

Nick & Roger (Somehow my turning point friend, Thank you Roger for listening and telling me what to do.)

Alan who share the same bday as me!

Sheena (Who take thing serious)

Charis (The most understanding lady, she really is good in it)

Xue Er (A fried and own a shop in far east plaza I love her haircut so much)


Bernice & Nick

Pat
Zhi Ming & Pat ( ZN is half of my sis)

My poly class since year 1

Nelson (Never fail to make us laugh)

Stewart (Another very smart & dare fellow)

Gabriel and See Siang (Gabriel somehow I see him grow up from a boy to men, See Siang, My friend, teacher and SIP group member. I name him 'GOD' cause you is really a very fast learner, once is all he need)

My fav girl!! :D

Mr Yahoo

My first outing shoot

I wanna go driving again!
My work friends

During my bday in year 2010

Thank you for the dinner!

No comments: