Friday, June 24, 2011

OMG! I'm going to get sick again!

OMG! I'm going to get sick again!


Yes, the air is so cooling and yet i feel so warm and hot... Why I'm in such an weak body? hahahaa~ Who to blame? Myself only... Hmmm... I have been missing with my friends for quite awhile. I'm always so busy? Lol... Sorry friends, I will make sure to catch up with you all soon. :p


Been thinking lot of stuff, somehow it did jam my brainwave for awhile. =_=" And I need more TIME!!! To spend with my mum... She been coughing non-stop for months. And this really keep me worry. Need to bring her go see doctor, help her to massage and so... I feel bad for not have any extra time to help her out in the house chores. Okay, time to hit to the bed and sleep. Lucky it is Friday now. And my weekend are really fully booked.. =_=" Oh man... How I wish I can rest for three days without any thinking and thought. That will be great. XD

No comments: